Last Year Ayakudi Coaching Centre Question Collection In Google Drive . More Question Will Update in Google Drive .
PM Narendra Modi
PM Narendra Modi ranks 9th among world’s most powerful people list of Forbes
DOB: 17 September 1950, Vadnagar, Bombay (presently Gujarat)
- He was the third of six children born to Damodardas Mulchand Modi and Hiraben Modi.
- Modi helped his father sell tea as a child, and later ran his own stall.
- The RSS assigned him to the BJP in 1985, and he held several positions within the party hierarchy until 2001.
- Modi was appointed chief minister of Gujarat in 2001.
- Modi led the BJP in the 2014 general election, which gave the party a majority in the Lok Sabha.
- Modiji Achieved Maximum Governance with Minimum Government.
- Dissolving Committees and Planning Commission is one of the big things that Modi did as they were add nothing much to the real development.
- Narendra Modi’s Foreign Trips are Sources of FDI as India has emerged as the biggest grosser of FDI.
- His Infrastructure Initiatives like ‘Setu Bharatam’ Program which will make all national highway railway level crossing free by 2019.