WHATSAPP GROUP LINK https://chat.whatsapp.com/Kvxogj3ZUzZ193Mk0bxKwq Group Full
WHATSAPP GROUP LINK https://chat.whatsapp.com/FA0E3h5Yfh4B9MaxHdVMRP
WHATSAPP GROUP LINK https://chat.whatsapp.com/I0YzEeJQtB48EIsQG3VvLv
Telegram Group https://t.me/joinchat/JDfvGRN_CwZyxkipBYIJGA
• It is the second highest civilian award in India after Bharat Ratna. It was established on 2nd January 1954.
• It is awarded to recognize a person’s exceptional and distinguished service to the nation in any field, including
government services without distinction of race, occupation, position, or sex.
• The first recipients of Padma Vibhushan were Satyendra Nath Bose, Nandalal Bose, Zakir Husain, Balasaheb
Gangadhar Kher, V. K. Krishna Menon, and Jigme Dorji Wangchuk.
• It is India’s third highest civilian award after Bharat Ratna and Padma Vibhushan.
• The award was instituted on 2nd January 1954 by the President of India to recognize distinguished service of a
high order to the nation, in any field.
• The award is announced on the occasion of Republic Day of India every year.
• It is conferred by the President of India at a function held at Rashtrapati Bhavan in March/ April.
• It is the fourth highest civilian award in India, after the Bharat Ratna, the Padma Vibhushan and the Padma
• The award was instituted in 1954 in recognition of contribution in various spheres of activity including the
Arts, Education, Industry, Literature, Science, Sports, Medicine, Social Service and Public Affairs.