- Global climate is threatened by increase in concentration of
(c) Water vapours
(d) Green house gas
Spraying of D.D.T. on crops produces pollution of
(a) Air only
(b) Air and soil only
(c) Air, soil and water
(d) Air and water only
Vitamin B12 contains metal
(a) Ca (II)
(b) Zn (II)
(c) Fe (II)
(d) Co (III)
The separation technique which involves the difference in their densities is
(b) separation by separating funnel
(d) both (b) and (c)
Pick up the odd one out
In multicellular organisms, _____ refers to the production of progeny possessing features more or less similar to those of parents.
Heart is three – chambered in reptiles, exception is
(c) Naja (Cobra)
Stem tendrils are found in
(d) All of these
The supportive skeletal structures in the human external ears and in the nose tip are examples of
(b) areolar tissue
Building block of nucleic acid is
(c) amino acid
(d) fatty acid
[bg_collapse view=”button-orange” color=”#4a4949″ expand_text=”View Answer” collapse_text=”Show Less” ]
1. (d) Because this will cause the melting of polar ice caps resulting in a rise of nearly 60 feet on the sea level. Coastal regions and low lying areas all over the world will go under water.
3. (d) Co (III) Transition metal is present in vitamin B12.
6. (b) Reproduction ensures the continuity of the species, generation after generation. Genetic variation is created and inherited during reproduction.
7. (d) Crocodile belongs to class Reptilia. They have usually three chambered heart but crocodile have four chambered heart.
8. (d) Tendrils are thread – like sensitive structures which can coil around a support and help the plant in climbing. E.g., Cucumber and grapevines.
9. (d) Cartilage is a type of connective tissue which is present in human external ears and in the nose tip.