RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Model Question
1.Which of the following states of India has the longest coastline?
(c) Tamil Nadu
(d) Andhra Pradesh
- Where was the capital of Ranjit Singh, the king of Punjab, located?
- The fundamental duties are enshrined in which Article of the Indian Constitution?
(a) Article 51 A
(b) Article 50 A
(c) Article 50 B
(d) Article 51 B
- The mineral structure of diamond is
- Which part of the body is affected by Jaundice?
(a) Small intestine
- Which country of the world has the largest number of post offices?
- Uttar pradesh tops in the production of -in India.
(a) sugar cane
- The safe temperature to keep eatables fresh in refrigerator is
- The instrument used to measure the blood pressure of human body is–
(c) Sphygmomano meter
- Automatic wrist watches get energy from–
(a) twist in spring
(b) liquid crystal
(c) kinetic energy
(d) movement of our hands
- When a television is switched on
(a) We listen the sound first and then see the picture
(b) We see the picture first and then listen sound
(c) It depends on the TV manufacturing company
(d) We get audio and visual at the same time
- Goitre in human body is caused due to deficiency of–
13.Who sent Huensant as ambassador in the court of Harsha?
(a) Fu Chen-Chu
(b) Tai Sung
(c) Tung Cuan
(d) None of these
- Who wrote Akbarnama?
(b) Abdul Rahim Khankhana
(c) Abul Fazal
(d) Abdul Kadir Badayun
- Which metal is generally used to make electro magnets?