23. The terms “bull” and “bear” are used in the :
(a) Bihar Government’s Animal Husbandry Department
(b) Income Tax Department
(d) Stock Exchange
(e) None of these (more…)
away from the battlefield.
• It is the second highest civilian award in India after Bharat Ratna. It was established on 2nd January 1954.
• It is awarded to recognize a person’s exceptional and distinguished service to the nation in any field, including
government services without distinction of race, occupation, position, or sex. (more…)
• Also known as the Jewel of India, it is the highest civilian award in India.
• The award was instituted on 2nd January 1954 to honour people in recognition of their exceptional service of the
highest order without any distinction of race, occupation, position, or sex. (more…)
Revision is the most important aspect of preparation for any exam, whether
it is academic or competitive. But it plays a greater role in selection when an
Competitive aspirant follows it, because of complexity of syllabus and subjects for
Like study strategy, there is no fixed revision format that will suit each and (more…)