TNPSC MODEL QUESTION 12-05-2019 TNPSC MODEL QUESTION 12-05-2019 GROUP I MAIN MODEL QUESTION Statistics Study Material Aptitude 26 Model Question With Answer 10th Standard History Model Question 90 With Answer…
TNPSC MODEL QUESTION 28-04-2018 TNPSC MODEL QUESTION 28-04-2018 SI POLICE APTITUDE - 35 QUESTIONS INDIAN CONSTITUTION - MODEL 80 QUESTION WITH ANSWER APTITUDE - 20 QUESTIONS GEOGRAPHY - KEY NOTES…
TNPSC MODEL QUESTION 14-4-2019 TNPSC MODEL QUESTION 14-4-2019 நடப்பு நிகழ்வுகள் 22 கேள்விகள் விடையுடன் திறனறிவு 50 கேள்விகள் விடையுடன் TET தமிழ் குறிப்புகள் SI /POLICE தமிழ் குறிப்புகள் Group I Main சமூகஅறிவியல் 40 கேள்விகள்…
Year Book 2017 Free Download
## A Glimpse of 2016
• India At a Glance: Social-Economic-Political (Infographics)
• World At a Glance: Social-Economic-Political (Infographics)
• Emerging Trends
• Global Economic Outlook
• Causes and Effects
• Game Changers
• Paradoxes of India
• Quote – Unquote
• Mysteries Unresolved (more…)
Nana Akufo-Addo is sworn in as president of Ghana
DOB: 29 March 1944
• The new president was born and raised in Ga-Maami an area in Accra central.
• Nana Addo started his primary education at the Government Boys School in Adabraka and Rowe Road school in the central part of Accra. (more…)
Rajiv Jain appointed as new chief of Intelligence Bureau (IB)
- Rajiv Jain completed his cadre training as part of the 1980 batch and went on to serve in various departments of IB in the past.
- He started his journey into IB in 1989 as part of the assistant director title. He was later branded as a ‘hardcore’, a common word used for officers permanently appointed into the agency.
- His portfolio depicts of successful achievements in the past whereby he was appointed as Chief of Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau (SIB). SIB is often the name accredited to units stationed in state capitals. He headed the Ahmedabad S.I.B from 2005 to 2008 before joining Delhi S.I.B from 2008 to 2012.