TNPSC APTITUDE MATHS MODEL QUESTION TNPSC APTITUDE MATHS MODEL QUESTION
Year Book 2017 Free Download
## A Glimpse of 2016
• India At a Glance: Social-Economic-Political (Infographics)
• World At a Glance: Social-Economic-Political (Infographics)
• Emerging Trends
• Global Economic Outlook
• Causes and Effects
• Game Changers
• Paradoxes of India
• Quote – Unquote
• Mysteries Unresolved (more…)
Last Year Ayakudi Coaching Centre Question Collection In Google Drive . More Question Will Update in Google Drive .
PM Narendra Modi
PM Narendra Modi ranks 9th among world’s most powerful people list of Forbes
DOB: 17 September 1950, Vadnagar, Bombay (presently Gujarat)
- He was the third of six children born to Damodardas Mulchand Modi and Hiraben Modi.
- Modi helped his father sell tea as a child, and later ran his own stall.
- The RSS assigned him to the BJP in 1985, and he held several positions within the party hierarchy until 2001.
- Modi was appointed chief minister of Gujarat in 2001.
- Modi led the BJP in the 2014 general election, which gave the party a majority in the Lok Sabha.