RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Model Question
16. Artificial silk is called–
(c) Fibre glass
17. Dynamo converts–
(a) electrical energy into mechanical energy
(b) High voltage into low voltage
(c) Low voltage into high voltage
(d) Mechanical energy into electrical energy
18. The instrument used to measure the electric current is
19. The best conductor of electricity is
20. Urea supplies– to the plants.
21. Mica is used in–
(b) Electric industry
(c) Steel Industry
(d) Glass Manufacturing
22. Which of the following is a physical change?
(a) Burning of cooking gas
(b) Fermentation of milk
(c) Digestion of food
(d) Dissolution of sugar in water
23. The chemical compound used in photography is
(a) Aluminium Hydroxide
(b) Silver Bromide
(c) Potassium Nitrate
(d) Sodium Chloride
24. What causes cholera?
25. An apparatus for viewing objects lying above the eye level of the observer and whose direct vision is obstructed is known as–
26. Which atom has only one electron?
27. What the electrode that is connected to the negative pole of the battery is called?
28. The organic acid present in vinegar is–
(a) butanoic acid
(b) propanoic acid
(c) methanoic acid
(d) ethanoic acid
29. Which of the following is an example of fossil fuel?
(b) Natural gas
(c) Coal gas
(d) Producer gas
30. Water gas consists of
(a) a mixture of carbon monoxide and hydrogen
(b) water vapour and coal dust
(c) a mixture of carbon monoxide and nitrogen
(d) water vapour and methane